The main objective of EUcare4.0 project is to support the digital transformation of EU healthcare by contributing to the development of the digital skills, competences and knowledge needed for efficiently applying and using the Health 4.0 principles and underlying technologies in the mental health sector. The project will also help develop useful competencies in cases of catastrophes and pandemics. Indeed, in the current sanitary situation due to the coronavirus crisis, we can even more see the need in competencies and rapid adaptation of health services in various kinds of situations. In order to reach out the project objective and to cater for the needs identified from the context analysis, EUcare4.0 partnership will produce an innovative VET curricula and the related course content, training guidelines, evaluation tools and certification as well as an e-Learning space that provides free and open access to training materials and relevant case-studies about Health 4.0 technologies.
- Designing of the structure and content of the publication “Introducing Health 4.0 to mental health specialists”
- Designing of EUcare4.0 curricula and training modules
- Designing of EUcare4.0 e-learning space, including case studies about Health 4.0, trainer guidelines, evaluation tools and certification
- Development of innovative EUcare4.0 modular training components
- Development of EUcare4.0 e-learning space – testing of EUcare4.0 e-learning space
The primary target groups of the EUcare4.0 project are VET trainers that deliver various trainings to mental health specialists. They will benefit directly from project results and activities and will be able to gain or improve their knowledge and skills related to Health4.0.
The secondary target group are mental health specialists such as psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, and counsellors. The project meets the needs of target groups by providing them the necessary training materials and tools.
It also meets the needs of the partner organisations, which are interested in providing up-to-date services, training and consultancy related to mental health sector.